Your customer is Mobile, are you?
Don't worry if your website has issues fully loading or is not to easy to navigate on your mobile phone, you are not alone, 95% of websites are not mobile compliant.
Have you been anywhere recently where you found yourself without wifi or internet access and had to use your phone to go online? If so, you are not alone, as a matter of fact it is estimated that over 63 million people use their phone for internet connectivity on a daily basis, and this number is only growing.
For most users, mobile viewing can be extremely frustrating given the incompatibilities from mobile to desktop viewing, but we have developed a solution that will give your customers a successful and enjoyable experience when visiting your site. Feel free to contact us today for more information.
5 Reasons to go Mobile
1. Mobile phones are usually within 2 meters of the user at all times: 91% of mobile users keep their phone within 1-2 meters 24-7.
2. Mobile allows for access anytime from anywhere: Unlike its closest competitor, the laptop, the mobile device is not limited to the strength of the closest Wi-Fi signal.
3. Mobile web usage is quickly on the rise: With the launch of devices like the iPhone, Palm Pre and the Blackberry, mobile web browsing is up 140% over last year and growing everyday!
4. Mobile phone penetration: There are twice as many mobile phones in the market then personal computers. Often times, every member of a household will have their own mobile device, yet share one computer.
5. Most mobile phones are always on: The mobile is typically turned on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.